sg.shop.com/abundanceglobal
Google
 

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Face your challenge in life with faith and love

Life is a series of continous challenge. When a challenge is resolve, another wave comes into our life.
2012 is coming to an end. Looking back at what I had achieved so far, I was a little disappointed to realise that I have not achieve some of the goals which I had set early this year.

However, my guidance told me not to focus on what I don't have look at the things that I had acheived this year.

I had obtained diplomas in Holistic Nutrition, Psychology counselling and NLP.
Strike lottery :-)
Going to school.
A happy family relationship
Good friends
A great business.
Health
Etc

I've got 2 more months before 2012 comes to an end.
I will continue to walk in faith that everything will be provided at the right timing.

When I raised by vibration and positive energy through meditation, I feel so energised.

We can't change our environment but we can change how we think and perceive.
Life is short, I choose to be happy in any situation.
And when you are happy you will become a positive magnet.
A positive magnet will allows you to attract more good things in your life.

Remember choose only good thoughts and emotions.... :-)

No comments: