sg.shop.com/abundanceglobal
Google
 

Monday, August 5, 2013

When you have a good heart, you hurt the most


I appreciates the ups and downs in life. It makes me feel like a human being.
A person who passes daily life with no feelings is like a zombie walking on the street.

I love life despite the fact of experiencing disappointments, betrayal , lies etc.

That don't stop me from loving my life and live my life purpose.

In fact all these experiences makes my heart grows stronger.

Even if being honest sincere and loving can be seem vulnerable and get hurt easily, that will not hinder me to seek the truth in life.

Being sincere, being loving, being honest are the virtues that will lead true happiness.

True happiness is what I seek and treasure.

No one can live a deceptive life and feel happy at the same time.

Look at the children, they are always happy cos their mind and heart are always pure.

God delights  light over darkness.







No comments: